The Voting for the 2018 Reuben Awards is now open!
March 5, 2019
Attention all NCS members!
The voting page for the NCS Reuben Division Awards is now live and waiting for you to cast your votes! As an NCS member, this is an extremely important function for you to perform. Our awards only accurately reflect the best of our industry when everyone takes the time to examine the choices and vote.
There are five divisions to vote on this year. All of these divisions were juried by regional NCS chapters and the results were tallied to arrive at these final nominees. The remaining eleven divisions were all juried by specialty juries and their results will be announced when this online voting process is finished.
Here’s how it works:
1. Go to http://www.reuben.org/vote/
2. Enter your username and password. They are the same ones you use for Memberclicks to log in to the NCS website to pay your dues, and the same username/password as last year. If you have forgotten either, links to reset them are on the login page. If you have trouble with the reset process, or have changed your login information since the last voting or you are a new member, please contact the National NCS Office at firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Give the page a minute or so to completely load.
4. Each division has links to the images from the nominees. Click on a cartoonist’s link to bring up a box with thumbnails of their images. Click any image to look at a larger version. Use the pop up arrows to peruse all the images from that cartoonist, or go back to the box and choose another image.
5. After you’ve had a good look at all the division’s nominees work, make your choices for first, second and third places in the drop down boxes at the top of that division’s section. Be aware, you need to vote for a different person in each of the three places, otherwise the second and third place votes will automatically be nullified.
6. Move on to the next category and repeat the process.
7. Once you have made all your choices in all five divisions, go to the bottom of the voting page and click the “Submit Your Votes” button. (***Important: Your votes will not be submitted unless you do this!)
Please note, you must complete all the voting in one sitting. You won’t be able to save your progress and return later.
Voting closes on Friday, March 15th. Please don’t miss out on the chance to make your voice heard. Visit http://www.reuben.org/vote/ and cast your votes today!